Top Executive Search Firms
Top Executive Search Firms By Revenue
When it comes to searching for and placing candidates, some companies do a better job of it than others. The largest companies often gravitate towards the top search firms to find key hires, however smaller, specialist headhunting firms are often used as well. The top 10 firms are listed below, by revenue.
Are The Largest Search Firms The Best?
The largest headhunter firms aren't necessarily the best. There are many boutique executive search firms which focus on just one industry or just one particular job function. Many of these firms are very good at what they do as they specialize and focus - unlike the larger, more generalist firms.
So when looking for a search firm, do look outside of the major companies as you may be missing out on expert recruiters who know your industry or job function very well.
Top Headhunting Firms
1. $552.9 million - Korn Ferry International (www.kornferry.com)
2. $433.7 million - Spencer Stuart (www.spencerstuart.com) representing over 2,000 client companies
3. $415.2 million - Heidrick & Struggles (www.heidrick.com) representing companies including Kmart, Coca-Çola, and MasterCard
4. $376.1 million - Egon Zehnder International (www.egonzehnder.com)
5. $334.1 million - Russell Reynolds (www.russellreynolds.com)
6. $180.6 million - Ray & Berndston (www.rayberndston.com) representing over 3,400 candidates
7. $107.3 million - IIC Partners (www.iicpartners.com)
8. $75 million - Whitehead Mann is now part of Korn Ferry
9. $70.1 million - DHR International (www.dhrinternational.com) representing companies including The Gap, Disney, Motorola
10. $63.7 million - Highland Partners (www.highlandpartners.com) representing almost 400 clients
Network Directly With The Best Executive Recruiters In Your Industry In Just 3 Minutes
Trumpet provides a time-saving, proven and effective way for you to network and connect
retained and contingency executive search firms.
than send your resume to one search firm, recruiter or headhunter
at a time you can now just fill out one form and have your resume placed in front of
recruiters that recruit for your industry, function, salary level and
Click here to connect with with multiple, targeted, top executive
recruiters in your industry in 3 minutes, rather than months.
Executive Search Firms
Boston Executive Search
Chicago Executive Search
Florida Executive Search
Georgia Executive Search
Idaho Executive Search
Kansas Executive Search
Kentucky Executive Search
Las Vegas Executive Search
Memphis Executive Search
Oklahoma Executive Search
Oregon Executive Search
Nebraska Executive Search
New York Executive Search
Michigan Executive Search
Philadelphia Executive Search
Texas Executive Search
Washington Executive Search
Wyoming Executive Search
Connect with the right recruiters in 3 simple steps:
1. Choose the recruiters you wish to target based on
salary level, industry, function and region.
2. Add your cover letter and attach your resume.
3. Choose your package.
For those searching in the UK, check out THE UK sites for executive jobs and executive search firms.
Executive Career Advice
How To Find Executive Recruiters
Executive Resume Writing
Executive Cover Letters
Executive Search Firms -- Retained or Contingency?
Retained Executive Search Firms
Contingency Executive Search Firms
Top Executive Search Firms